Family Fun at Spooky Hollow | Things to do in Kildare for Halloween
(Suitable for children up to 12 years)
This year as part of our Halloween event programme we are delighted to bring you something for the younger ones. Are you looking for things to do in Kildare for Halloween ? Look no further!
Spooky Hollows runs the October Bank Holiday weekend on Sunday 27th and Monday 28th and my ghoul do we have a fangtastic event lined up for your little ones!
Sunday 27th October 2019 | 11-4pm (Last entry 230pm)
Monday 28th October 2019 (Bank Holiday) | 11-4pm (Last Entry 230pm)
CHILD Pass €13
ADULT Pass €7
FAMILY Pass €33 (2 CHILDREN, 2 ADULTS)
FAMILY Pass €46 (3 CHILDREN, 2 ADULTS)
PUMPKIN CARVING €4 (Advance Booking Advised)
- FIELD OF SPOOKS – Scavenger Hunt in the very tall grass maze with spooky friendly characters
- HALLOWEEN MAKE N DO – Take your creation home!
- GHOST STORIES in the old house
- ZOMBIE ARCHERY – Slay the zombie targets and save the world!
- ZOMBIE TAG – Tag themed tag game!
- GIANT PUZZLE GAMES
- SPOOKY DISCO
- PUMPKIN CARVING €4
Tea, Coffee and gorgeous Hot Food options will be available to purchase on the day
All Spookies are invited to dress up on the day!
By advancing and booking you are accepting the above terms and conditions