All bookings are prepaid fully in advance and are strictly non refundable and non transferrable to other dates. As per our terms and conditions must be accepted by you prior to making your booking. There is no option to change the date or time of your booking once purchased. Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds, transfers or cancellations; there is no legal right to cancel as the booking is for leisure activities to take place on a specific date as described in regulation 13 of the European Union Consumer Information (Rights) Regulations 2013 (SI 484/2013’). Redhills Adventure accepts no responsibility for a customer’s inability to attend their booked event due to any external factor including but not exclusive to traffic restrictions, illness, weather conditions etc. Under no circumstances is alcohol or any other substance permitted that may affect your ability to take part coherently and safely. Any person suspected of having consumed alcohol will be removed from the activity with no refund offered.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BOOKER TO COMMUNICATE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS BOOKING AS SET OUT BELOW AND AS COMMUNICATED TO BY REDHILLS ADVENTURE LTD TO ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR GROUP
1. OUR ONLINE DISCLAIMER IS MANDATORY AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY EVERY PARTICIPANT IN YOUR GROUP. EVERY PARTICIPANT UNDER 16 MUST HAVE THIS DISCLAIMER COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
2. NO SHORTS OR T-SHIRTS (AIRSOFT / SPLAT), NO WELLINGTON BOOTS OR NO STUDDED FOOTWEAR ALLOWED. FOOTWEAR SUITABLE WOULD BE USED FOR GRASS, GRAVEL AND CONCRETE.
3. PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR STATED BOOKING TIME – ARRIVING LATER WILL MEAN YOU MISS THE SAFETY BRIEFING AND THE EVENT. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED, THIS IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO. GATES ARE CLOSED AT THE STATED START TIME ON YOUR BOOKING.
4. ONLY THOSE TAKING PART IN THE ACTIVITY MAY REMAIN ONSITE HOWEVER FOR YOUNGER PARTICIPANTS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES, A MINIMUM OF 1 ADULT TO A MAXIMUM 2 ADULTS WILL BE PERMITTED PER 10 CHILDREN.
You are booking an open skirmish and therefore will be participating with others. Exclusive sessions can be arranged for an additional fee or if over 40 participants are taking part. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Booking Reference Number is RHXXXX
Please quote your original reference number when booking more persons online via the appropriate activity page onto your exiting booking.
YOU MUST HAVE A COMPLETED DISCLAIMER FORM COMPLETED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT IN YOUR GROUP UNDER THE AGE OF 16. NOTE WITHOUT THIS YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TAKE PART. THIS IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
- Less than 10 working days from your chosen date, full payment is due at the enquired number of persons
- More than 10 working days from your chosen date, 30% deposit of the enquired total is required
- 70% balance due based on Final Numbers, is due 10-20 working days out from your chosen date. This is dependent on the lead time from your enquiry to event date
- Failure to provide your Final Numbers by the due date will result in the balance being based on your original enquired number. This provides you the option for flexibilty should your numbers be less than the enquiry.
- All payments strictly non refundable
- Note, availability offered is at the time of enquiry and dates are not held without a paid deposit or agreement from Redhills Adventure in writing to hold your date for a period of time without a deposit
- Once you pass within 10 working days of your chosen date, the balance is due based on the enquired number less the deposit paid, must be cleared
- By paying the deposit or full payment – you agree to be bound by our payment/ booking Terms and Conditions
- Pricing is based on enquired numbers. Should your enquired numbers alter by more than 20%, a different rate may apply
- Dates agreed are final and reschedules are not permitted
Redhills Adventure does not offer refunds for cancelled events in any circumstances. If we cancel an event we offer a reschedule within 2 months but deposits and pre-payments are not reimbursed under any circumstances. A reschedule could be offered if notice is given up to 3 days before the event date, no later. Please be aware your re-schedule date will be at our sole discretion and availability at the time and will incur an additional administrative cost.
Redhills Adventure do not offer reschedules for any reason other than we have deemed it an operational issue to proceed with any given event due to safety/ hazardous conditions. In the unlikely event one is agreed per your request, an administrative fee of €15 will be applied per reschedule. Reschedules will only occur subject to our availability only and is in no way guaranteed.
Deposits or prepayments once made are strictly non-refundable including no-shows or participants not being able to attend prior to the event. This includes also any circumstance relating to Covid 19 such as a member of your group contracting Covid and cannot attend the event. Substitutions for different activities booked or add-ons in lieu of no-shows are strictly prohibited.
If you have a manual group booking with us, we will not revise our settled invoiced numbers should there be less participants. Should you have more participants attend than previosusly paid for, you will need to either pay the balance on site via cash/ card or we will invoice for any extras after the event – (the latter option is open to groups who have been previously been invoiced at the time of booking).
Arrival time is 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR BOOKING TIME. If you arrive to locked gates during this time, this is perfectly normal so please be patient and wait for the game Marshal to greet you. Please have your online disclaimer completed to speed up registration. PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES ALL PARTICIPANTS TAKE PART IN A SAFETY BRIEFING, THIS COMMENCES AT THE STATED TIME ON YOUR BOOKING, IF YOU MISS THIS BRIEFING – YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE PART AND WE REGRET NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED. We thank you for your cooperation.
Redhills is an outdoor activity centre open all year round in Ireland. Rain, wind and cold weather can often occur. The event will go ahead despite these conditions and Redhills Adventure reserves the right to determine whether or not an event goes ahead. We generally leave it late (evening before) to make a call to avoid the disappointment of a cancelled event and only do so in extreme conditions where safety is a concern. If we cancel an event we offer a reschedule within 2 months but deposits and pre-payments are not reimbursed under any circumstances.
What’s included in your activity?
All activities booked include pre-game instruction, required equipment, ammo (bbs, paintballs or arrows). Some packages include unlimited ammo (Airsoft and Archery Tag) and if not (Splatmaster), adequate ammo is provided with an option to purchase unlimited ammo. Full Face Protective Mask (Strict Sanitisation Policy), Team Bib/ Band are also all provided. Kindly note you could be sharing activity zones with other booking parties.
What should we wear?
Wear comfortable clothing. Suitable for the outdoors, warm and that covers legs and arms – no shorts or t-shirts permitted for Airsoft or Splatmaster). Tracksuits, combats or hoodies ideal. Suitable footwear for running around a grassy or gravel areas. We have an indoor area for in between games, registration and food packages, a lot of the terrain is also on hard ground or grass. A change of clothes is recommended should rain be forecast and changing rooms are provided.
Note no studded footwear or wellington boots are required. Footwear should be appropriate for participation in outdoor events such as grass, concrete and gravel. Ankle support recommended.
Consumption of alcohol or illegal substances
Due to the nature of the activities you/ your group are taking part in, the consumption of the above is strictly forbidden along with any other substance such medication that may impair your judgement or cause you to take part in a manner that may be dangerous to yourself or other participants.
Due to the nature of the activities we offer, we do not permit anyone not participating to wait around on the grounds of the activity zones or inner car park. For young groups or groups where adult supervision/ chaperones are required, we allow up to 2 adults per 15 participants. Children under 6 years of age are not permitted onsite. Our outer car park is available to wait for those not wishing to leave the centre.
If I have to cancel
If you have to cancel, at the discretion of the Redhills Adventure Centre Manager, an alternative date will be offered once we receive the cancellation request at least 3 days in advance. You understand these terms and conditions and accept them by receipt of this confirming your booking.
Thank you for choosing Redhills Adventure, we really look forward to welcoming you and your group. If you have any questions, feel free to email us on email@example.com