Assistant Centre Manager Role – Operations
- Are you energetic and interested in a fun filled role in the outdoors?
- Open to learning new skills and working in a dynamic environment?
- Available to work flexible hours midweek and weekends?
Redhills Adventure Kildare is hiring a full time time assistant manager to join their existing team. We are seeking enthusiastic and outgoing individuals with a zest for making people of all ages happy while being able to ensure adherence to safety protocols. A qualification in the leisure, sports or hospitality sectors or related field is a bonus but not essential if the applicant displays the right attitude and work ethic.
Successful candidates will receive the following –
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- Competitive Salary
- Outdoor and Safe Environment
- Discounts off activities at Redhills Adventure
- Get to work in a fun environment
Please complete the below form in full
This role must be applied for via www.indeed.com where a copy of your CV must be uploaded to and two skills assessements carried out. Lastly, submit the below form and should you fulfill the Job Specification criteria and apply as stated above, we will be in touch to further your application.
Please submit a most recent copy of your CV along with two referees to email@example.com
If your application is successful, we will be in touch regarding a trial day. We are seeking candidates to join our team immediately to commence work anytime from mid to end of May.
Please note, to be eligible for an initial phone/zoom interview, you must
1. Fulfill the role criteria (On indeed.com Search “Assistant Operations Redhills Adventure” )
2. Have submitted a recent copy of your CV (via Indeed only)
3. Have completed the two Skills Assessments on Indeed.com
4. Have completed the application form here on www.redhillsadventure.ie/jobs
The Interview will consist of two parts: The first part of the interview will consist of an initial Phone or Zoom Interview (You will be notified in advance). Following a successful first round interview, you will be requested to attend a practical assessment/ trial to ascertain the required skills onite at Redhills. This may be during the week but will most likley take place at the weekend. A final round interview will take place based on the successful completion of the practical assessment/trial.
Should you be scheduled for the practical trial. Please dress appropriately for the practical session. Wear suitable attire and footwear for taking part in activities.