You are due to arrive soon to Redhills. We look forward to seeing you. To ensure a safe and smooth running of the gameday, please pay attention to the below safety points concerning Covid 19.
FIRST, TO BRING YOUR ATTENTION TO THE FOLLOWING – A number of Public Health Operational Guidelines are in place at the centre that you should be aware of. These guidelines are summarised below and will be further explained either on arrival or during activity briefings. Please ensure to read through the below and follow the guidelines below or any that are requested of you while at the centre. It is imperative to ensure we can operate safely. Your cooperation as always is key and appreciated.
With your safety and the safety of others in mind, kindly –
Please do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms
– High Fever
– Persistent Cough
– Shortness of Breath
1. Arrive on time i.e. 15 minutes before your booked time
2. Please do not book if you have any signs of illness as it can be transmissible. No refunds will be given.
3. Arrive ready to participate, changing facilities are no longer available and changing is not permitted onsite
4. Only bring what you require into the centre. Also note there is a restriction of RIFS if playing with own gear, 2 Primary and secondary per player.
5. Until further notice, own food is not permitted to be brought onsite. We do have catering options available.
6. Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks & Snacks are available for sale during set times as are other consumables such as Bbs, Face Protection, Gas.
7. All bookings are done online and pre-paid with a non-refundable €15 deposit. If using a voucher, please do not book through the website. Please contact us directly: email@example.com
9. Balance of payment on arrival – Cash or Card is accepted.
10. On arrival you will be allocated to a specific gear up area or waiting area. You must base yourself in this area – no moving around is permitted. Your temperature will be recorded before entering the centre and you will be advised in relation to gear up location then and who you can gear up with. Families may gear up together from one household. Enquire for up to date guidelines on arrival as they are evolving over time.
11. No waiting is permitted onsite, only those participating are permitted to remain onsite
12. We look forward to welcoming you back to Redhills, if you feel conditions or any person/persons are acting in an unsafe manner, please feel free to mention this to a member of the team.
See you soon